cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abhishek_Kumar1
Collaborator

"Insufficient disk space to perform this activity" When Deleting Objects

Hi All -

I have checkpoint management server with R77.30 version, I remove unused object from search option then click on unused object. after removing unused object my device showing insufficient disk space to perform this activity.

clean my all database revision control except last database revision control which we create before deleting unused objects.

can you please help on this and share me the reason.

5 Replies
Alisson_Lima
Contributor

Hello Abhishek Kumar ,

Apparently your management server is without free disk space available, the df -hT must confirm it. I suggest clean the oldest database revision control on your database and I recommended Disk space tips and tricks for SecurePlatform / Gaia / IPSO / Linux OS article.

Regards,

Alisson Lima

0 Kudos
Abhishek_Kumar1
Collaborator

Hi

Already deleted all database revision control except one which we create before deleting unused objects.

I guess we can resize of sda1, please correct me if I am wrong. 

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

This is not something you can fix from SmartConsole, but rather from the CLI of the management server in Expert mode.

This was the article that was referred to: Disk space tips and tricks for SecurePlatform / Gaia / IPSO / Linux OS 

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I have updated the subject of your post from "Hi" to something related to your question.

Feel free to edit if you'd like.

Please use a more descriptive subject for future posts as it helps us help you.

Abhishek_Kumar1
Collaborator

thanks all thanks for your support, I did below step to resolve the issue

Access the maintenance mode, run lvm_manager

and increase the lv_current disk size.

reboot the device.

it resolved the issue

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events