cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

list of exceptions for HTTPS inspection

Are there any updates for Several HTTPS web sites and applications might not work properly when HTTPS Inspection is enabled on...

Last revision from 22 Nov 2018.

The new dynamic HTTPS inspection bypass objects includes only some well known services (Dropbox, Google,Adobe, Microsoft, Mozilla), that's not enough. Excluding with an application object like "GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar" does not work, this does not catch all needed URLs.

Do I have to collect all the needed destinations by myself or are there any additional lists available?

Wolfgang

6 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

No, @Wolfgang, the latest revision was from 03-Nov-2020. It may not be visible to you though. 

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

Thanks   @_Val_  and nice to know that the list is updated with new findings.

This is what I can see in the revisions part:

4BD49C42-2B86-42EE-AFED-2A2752B49D1E.jpeg

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Are they in the relevant Updatable Objects for R80.40/R81?

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@PhoneBoy no Dameon not. The Updatable Objects for HTTPS inspection bypass includes only 5 services at the moment.

It would be nice to have all known destinations in this list.

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

@Meital_Natanson do we have any updates to this SK or the relevant updatable objects planned for additional HTTPS Inspection bypass destinations?

doraskayo
Employee
Employee

@PhoneBoy@Wolfgang, we're planning to review the list in sk112214 and add the relevant domains to the updatable object as well. Expect an update for the updatable object in the next few weeks.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events