Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arvindteemul1
Contributor
Jump to solution

Upgrade/Download Wizard unavailable due to Maintenance Schedule

Hi Mates,

I have been trying to access the Upgrade/Download Wizard to perform an upgrade on a client Quantum1600 gateway appliance for the past 12 hours, and all attempts resulted in the Support Centre “Maintenance Schedule”

Does anyone know when the maintenance schedule would end and or the Upgrade/Download Wizard becoming available?

See screenshot:

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Upgrade Wizard tool was deprecated. Please use support.checkpoint.com portal to find and download software for 1600 series. Or just go to https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk181079

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

What's your management and appliance current versions or is it locally managed?

The current latest public firmware release as of today is R81.10.08 build 1683.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
arvindteemul1
Contributor

Hi Chris,

Management is at R81.20 with Take 631 and Jumbo Hotfix Take 41; Centrally managed

Also, might there be an alternate location to download: cp1600_R81_10_08_996001683.img?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

I'm unfamiliar with that filename format though sk181079 should otherwise be the source for downloads.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Better contact TAC and request that image, as it does not appear likn for upgrade wizard works. I googled it and went to link that came up, but says its under maintenance.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Upgrade Wizard tool was deprecated. Please use support.checkpoint.com portal to find and download software for 1600 series. Or just go to https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk181079

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events