cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dor_Marcovitch
Advisor

Radius integration

hey,

my network has 2 Radius servers (main and dr sites) which are repliacted, each radius client is identified by it's IP and each one takes needs a license.

my FWs radius request arrive to each one with a different IP Address because of the network topology

how can i configure the FWs to always use the same IP?

i have also FW clusters with the same issue where we removed the radius service from hide behind the vip.

i will appreciate your help one how you configure the FWs in this kind of scenario

thanks

dor

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Optional: Select the Network Access Server (NAS) IP address.

This setting applies to all configured RADIUS servers.

This parameter records the IP address, from which Gaia sends the RADIUS packet. This IP address is stored in the RADIUS packet, even when the packet goes through NAT, or some other address translation that changes the source IP address of the packet. The "NAS-IP-Address" is defined in RFC2865. If no NAS IP Address is chosen, the IPv4 address of the Gaia Management Interface is used (click Network Management > Network Interfaces > see the Management Interface section).

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Norbert_Bohusch
Advisor

Is this also correct for Radius integrations like VPN/Mobile Access? Or only for Gaia OS Authentication?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I think what @Chris_Atkinson sent you is referenced here. Logically, seems like thats what you need.

https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/R80.10/WebAdminGuides/EN/CP_R80.10_Gaia_AdminGuide/html_framese...

Andy

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events