Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blason_R
Leader
Leader
Jump to solution

Need a bit urgent help on disabling Antispoofing from mgmt_cli

Hi team,

Unfortunately I am locked out due to wrong antispoofing settings pushed on firewall and unable to connect to mgmt server. However I uninstalled the policy and got a ssh access to mgmt server. I went through API and I guess I can disable antispoofing on eth2 of my cluster but I am unable to construct the entire command.

Can someone please help me on that?

mgmt_cli set cluster-member "cluster-mon"  interfaces.update.name "eth2" interfaces.add.anti-spoofing "false"

This is not working.

I even tried disabling using fw  ctl  set  int  fw_antispoofing_enabled  0 but still no luck.

TIA

Blason R

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@Blason_R  Please be aware, the shown command does not work for accelerated connections. You have to set additional „fw ctl set int sim_anti_spoofing_enabled 0 -a“ See How to temporarily disable anti-spoofing checks on a Security Gateway using the CLI 

View solution in original post

(1)
3 Replies
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@Blason_R  Please be aware, the shown command does not work for accelerated connections. You have to set additional „fw ctl set int sim_anti_spoofing_enabled 0 -a“ See How to temporarily disable anti-spoofing checks on a Security Gateway using the CLI 

(1)
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

no luck !! I am still seeing in fw ctl zebug that packets are being dropped using ANTISPOOFING.

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS
0 Kudos
Blason_R
Leader
Leader

Sorry it worked...Thanks a ton

Thanks and Regards,
Blason R
CCSA,CCSE,CCCS

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events