Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilDavey
Collaborator

Jumbo Hotfix Take 43 - Release Date as recommended Question

We are looking to update our Firewalls and I am wondering if anyone knows when R81.20 Jumbo Hotfix Take 43 will be released as recommended?

I could do Take 41 now as its the recommended one but if Take 43 is going to be released in say 1/2 weeks time then I would wait for that one rather than doing Take 41 and then having to do Take 43 after.

Thanks

0 Kudos
9 Replies
MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

Hi @NeilDavey 

Take 43 will not become recommended, we have 2 important fixes we plan to release in the next couple of days.

The new take we will release, will become the candidate for the new recommended jumbo 

Thanks,

Matan. 

0 Kudos
NeilDavey
Collaborator

Thanks @MatanYanay 

I will progress with my change to use Take 41.  By the sounds of it, this will be the recommended take for a few more weeks.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would give it 2-3 weeks, it most likely will be recommended take by then, maybe even sooner.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
TJ_Aus
Contributor

Could you kindly PM me what those important issues are as I am applying JHFA 43 right now to address a VPN related issue and need to know if I should hold off.

0 Kudos
MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

@TJ_Aus  and @NeilDavey  we just released the new take (Take 45) 

You can see the 2 issues we fixed in our jumbo doc 

(1)
NeilDavey
Collaborator

I see the URL content has been updated now @MatanYanay

As I will be updating the FW's over the next few weeks I think I will stick with take 41 as I doubt take 45 will be the recommended version that quick.

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

If you use SNX, be aware that Take 41 may break it and the fix is in Take 43.

NeilDavey
Collaborator

We use Check Point Mobile application, I don't believe this uses SNX.  Thanks for the heads up though

0 Kudos
TJ_Aus
Contributor

We backed out take 43 back to 41 after we had a crash of both HA cluster members simultaneously. (43 didn't fix our specific VPN issue anyway)

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events