Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsingh-a2n
Participant
Jump to solution

Is anyone having issue with mail notifications from Checkmates?

I used to get emails from Checkmates all the time but have noticed they've stopped coming in. Nothing is getting quarantined from our inbound mail filter. 

@the_rock was having the same issue.

Anyone else?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

There is no general issue with the email notifications from the platform.

Since you @rsingh-a2n & @the_rock are working at the same company, and both are experiencing emails issue, I would advise checking with your security admins if the community emails are not blocked by your mail security gateway. 

To ensure this is not a community-side issue, I have already requested clearing all email addresses with your company domain from the bounce list.

You are still able to follow up on the community notifications here in the community portal, just click on the mail icon at the right top corner of the page.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It’s not a global problem, but it does happen from time to time for certain individuals, including people at Check Point.
From what I understand, if there a significant number of bounces from your email address, Sendgrid (the ultimate sender of the emails from the community) suppresses sending to your email address until it is removed.
Please send an email with the affected email addresses to checkmates AT checkpoint DOT com, we’ll work the issue with the platform vendor.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thanks D, we will do that!

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

There is no general issue with the email notifications from the platform.

Since you @rsingh-a2n & @the_rock are working at the same company, and both are experiencing emails issue, I would advise checking with your security admins if the community emails are not blocked by your mail security gateway. 

To ensure this is not a community-side issue, I have already requested clearing all email addresses with your company domain from the bounce list.

You are still able to follow up on the community notifications here in the community portal, just click on the mail icon at the right top corner of the page.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events