Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy__
Collaborator

Identity Awareness captive portal logout after 5 min.

captive portal disconnect after 5 mins.

Smart view tracker logs show "Reason: Session Expiration: Session Expiration" and

:>pep show user query usr:"XYZ" show Time to live: 300(how we can increase the time to value)

disconnect after 300 sec. If we continuously use the user machine then the portal will not disconnect but if we keep active and lock the machine then its disconnect after 300sec and logs come with reason: session expires.

10 Replies
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

You can check the setting using GuiDBEdit tool - I can see that there is a session time out option there. Couldn't find one in regular SmartConsole though. Under your gateway/cluster object look for captive portal / session timeout

Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

BTW, what do you see when you log in?

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Kasparas, thanks for your suggestion. I'm looking for session idle time out. I mean to say, if the user who has already authenticated to captive portal stays idle for few minutes.  After the idle timeout user gets logout and we can see attached logs.

0 Kudos
Kaspars_Zibarts
Employee Employee
Employee

Can you share full set of logs for one IP for IA blade?

x.x.x.x and blade:"identity awareness"

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

We already set Access will be granted for 480 mins.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos
Royi_Priov
Employee
Employee

Hi,

The session will be revoked after no activity in case "Automatic Logout" was enabled, or the session was configured for this amount of time in SDB (as mentioned above).

Thanks,

Royi Priov.

Thanks,
Royi Priov
Group manager, Identity Awareness R&D
0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Hi,

In both cases when  "Automatic Logout" enabled and disabled we get the same output,

we perform "sk97868" it but no luck.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Probably best to open a TAC case.

How To Open a Case with TAC and/or Account Services

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Yes, we had already opened an SR, now waiting for the TAC reply. They had collected the kernel level debugs.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events