cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gro_Tea
Contributor

Check Point Infinity and Google Chronicle

Hello,

we do a POC for an SOC using Google Chronicle, but experience difficulties in integrating and interoperating of these two tools.

Has anyone experience with Google Cronicle talking to Check Point Products under Infinity?

Thanks

Frank

0 Kudos
4 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey Frank,

I believe someone else asked about this recently. Probably best thing to do would be to approach your local SE person and ask them about it, as there does not seem to be any documentation available on this, not at least I could find, as of yet.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
Gro_Tea
Contributor

Hi,

local SE asked productmanagement, but there seems to be no knowledge about. Today I learned that Google Chronicle earlier was Siemplify. I found some slides and videos about integrating Check Point and Siemplify. But connectors use old names like Sandblast, so APIs probably wont work anymore.

@PhoneBoy : in 2020 there were tech with you about it. Do you know anything about further development about integrating Check Point to Google Chronicle?

Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!

Frank

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Okay, fair enough. Lets see if Phoneboy may have more info.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, beyond the session we did back in 2020, I'm not familiar with further work done with Siemplify/Google Chronicle.
I don't believe we've deprecated any of the related APIs, though (if anything, they've been expanded).

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events