Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jo1zzz
Explorer

Cannot activate license

Hi, i am trying to setup checkpoint firewall in lab in eve-ng and i am able to do the installation successfully it seems but i have issues activating the license. I took the "ALL-IN-ONE EVALUATION" and when i try to activate it via CLI, i get invalid license. I try pasting the license string also via the GUI but did not work.

The below is how i tried activating the license earlier and i tried another method but did not work.

cplic put -l "LICENSE 10.197.20.202 23Dec2023 CPSB-WS CPVP-SNX-U-NGX CPSB-SWB CPSB-ADNC-M CK-52BFB332E52D" -s "RbMuvwBj-kbKTh8UQz-FBMn3DmRH-fkNWCNGXn"

cplic put -l "LICENSE 10.197.20.202 23Dec2023 CPSG-C-8-U CPSG-C-8-U CPSB-FW CPSB-VPN CPSB-DLP CPSB-SSLVPN-U CPSB-IA CPSB-ADNC CPSB-IPS CPSB-AV CPSB-URLF CPSB-ASPM CPSB-APCL CPSB-ABOT CK-52BFB332E52D" -s "j7HkhH5i-ChdZn8ijy-K3oPcTPWG-X93Q9Pbix"

So i would like to know which license do i need to download? How do i get the API to run? I get the error "API readiness test FAILED. The server is down and unable to receive connections!
"

I am using: Check_Point_R81.20_T6316GB RAM for the firewall

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Tal_Paz-Fridman
Employee
Employee

I suggest contacting Account Services:

https://www.checkpoint.com/support-services/contact-support/

2023-11-26 11_40_10-Contact Support - Check Point Software.png

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Did you generate the license as central or local?

The portion you have their seems to only reference gateway (CPSG) and not management (CPSM)?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Message me offline, can get one for you.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I sent you direct message, just copy/paste whats there to expert mode of your standalone and it will work 100%. if any issues, let me know.

Best regards,

Andy

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Does the IP in the license is the same as your SMS management IP?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events