I would like to get some inputs on the below.
1. In CheckPoint GW R77.30 managed by R80.10 Mgmt server - MobileBlade configured.
2. Configured 2FA for DynamicId
3. SMTP server is Office365 (smtp.office365.com)
4. Once username, pwd entered - getting error: "Failed to send SMS parameter, please contact administrator."
5. When checked with Office365 team, they replied that any "FROM" mail sent from CheckPoint towards their Office SMTP server - they had set authenticated for that "MAIL FROM:"
I had performed in my Lab environment with free SMTP mail server and made unauthenticated - It works great.
I would like to know without Unauthenticated settings in Office365 will it work?
Or anyone achieved getting DynaicID between CheckPoint and Office365 SMTP server.