cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucas-ferreira
Contributor
Jump to solution

What does this lock mean?

What does the padlock icon mean in the Asset Management>Organizational Tree tab in Harmony Endpoint Management

I will leave the photo attached.

Padlock.png

CCSA
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
lucas-ferreira
Contributor

Hello guys,

I return to give good news on this matter.

This lock in the Harmony Endpoint Management means that the Endpoint is installed on that device, I made these comparisons with devices that have and do not have Endpoint installed and the information was correct.

Thank you for your support from the community.

CCSA

View solution in original post

12 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

The lock on an object icon in SmarkConsole usually means that someone else has locked this object for editing. Check if it is not edited in another, still unpublished, session.

0 Kudos
lucas-ferreira
Contributor

Dear, this object is not in the SmartConsole, it is inside the Harmony Endpoint Management in the Cloud. I think there is a mistake in the solution.

We were unable to make changes to objects in Endpoint management.

CCSA
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

K, I see what you are saying, its in the portal for the cloud, gotcha. Can you please send us a screenshot of the whole thing?

0 Kudos
lucas-ferreira
Contributor

I left it attached.

2022-10-18 11_30_18-lagoa-loja-14 - Xshell 7 (Free for Home_School).png

CCSA
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

This screenshot shows deleted objects. Publish and see if it clears. 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sorry, yes, you are 100% correct, apologies, just saw this message now. It simply means that endpoint is installed, it even says that if you hover mouse over the lock sign.

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Web SmartConsole or SmartConsole app, the meaning is still the same - the object is locked in another session. Are you trying to say, you cannot make any changes, and everything is locked out?

0 Kudos
lucas-ferreira
Contributor

As far as I know, we were unable to make changes to the object in the Harmony Endpoint solution.

CCSA
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

So, just some of the objects? Look for ongoing unpublished sessions.

0 Kudos
lucas-ferreira
Contributor

Hello guys,

I return to give good news on this matter.

This lock in the Harmony Endpoint Management means that the Endpoint is installed on that device, I made these comparisons with devices that have and do not have Endpoint installed and the information was correct.

Thank you for your support from the community.

CCSA
_Val_
Admin
Admin

great, and thanks for sharing

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Though its endpoint management, but @_Val_ is most likely right, it simply means someone was editing the object and did not publish, so you could simply discard their changes to get rid of it.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events