Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yasston
Explorer

Usb Key not present in disk manager - Harmony (Endpoint security)

Hello,

I have a problem on all the computers park because of the antivirus Harmony (Endpoint security version E86.26 (86.26.6009).

When I plug a USB key into a computer, the USB key is accessible at the explorer but not visible in the disk manager. Here is the error message in event viewer : 

Impossible d’ouvrir le périphérique \\?\USBSTOR#Disk&Ven_Kingston&Prod_DataTraveler_3.0&Rev_#E0D55E6C09F0F3C1790911C0&0#{53f56307-b6bf-11d0-94f2-00a0c91efb8b}. Code d’erreur : 5@020D0002

Best regards.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Are you using the Port Protection features?
Because that suggests you are and it’s either getting blocked (per policy) or there’s a bug.

Might be worth a TAC case.

0 Kudos
SamuelMumm
Explorer

Hello,

we have the same problem since the first role out of Harmony Endpoint in early November 2021. We started with version 85.40. We have not received any solution so far. The role out was guided by the Check Point Professionals and also in the ticket system I did not get further. The problem was supposedly passed on to the developers. I am at least glad that we don't seem to be the only ones with the problem anymore. Have you already found a solution?

Best regards

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events