So i would use the Activity Reports group that includes these endpoint and Endpoint Policy Server status reports:
• Endpoint Connectivity - Shows the last time each endpoint computer connected to the network.
• Endpoints with Not Running Blades - Shows the status of components for users and endpoint computers. You can use this report to see which components are running or not running.
• Protected by Endpoint Security - Shows if endpoint computers are protected by Endpoint Security.
You can sort by status:
• Unprotected Computers - Computers that do not have the Endpoint Agent installed.
• Unassociated Users - Users who were identified in the Directory scan but did not log on to a computer with Endpoint Security.
• Endpoint Installed - Computers that have the Endpoint Agent installed.
• Endpoint Policy Server Status - Shows Endpoint Policy Server status (Active or Not Active)
• Endpoint Connectivity by External Policy Server - Shows which Endpoint Policy Server each endpoint communicates with.
See Endpoint Security Administration Guide R80.30 p.34f for details.
CCSE CCTE CCSM SMB Specialist