Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Happy__
Collaborator

Server returns an unexpected response(Forbidden)

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue in Sandblast Agent for Browser, Whenever my client is trying to download the files from the website. Browser Agent returns an error.

I.e: Original File Downloaded. Error: Server returns an unexpected response(Forbidden).

When I tried to download checkpoint articles(ex: Admin guides) it returns the same error.

If there anything I need to do on my Endpoint Management Server to resolve this rather then creating exception rule.

10 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Can you provide the site in question?

Obviously the file has to be downloaded to a Sandbox for SandBlast to make a determination.

If that is blocked somehow, then I would expect to see that error.

0 Kudos
Boaz_Barzel
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Can you please share the environment details? Where do you send the files to be emulated to?

is this a Browser extension Standalone installation, or part of the SandBlast Agent installation?

Forbidden usually indicates one of the following:

1. License issue - Agent is not allowed to send files for emulation due to missing license

2. Certificate/SSL authentication error when using a SandBlast Appliance or A CP GW

“Always Be yourself, unless you can Be Batman, then always be Batman”
Happy__
Collaborator

I am working on Vmware with trial licence.For every sites the same issue happen.

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

Server returns an unexpected response(403)

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Are you using a web proxy for Internet access by chance (perhaps requiring authentication)?

0 Kudos
Hugo_vd_Kooij
Advisor

403 is no indication of anyone wanting to do authentication. Either 401 or 407 response codes would.

<< We make miracles happen while you wait. The impossible jobs take just a wee bit longer. >>
0 Kudos
Happy__
Collaborator

No

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

To Boaz Barzel‌'s question above, which eval license are you using and how did you obtain this license?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events