Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Olga_Kuts
Advisor

SBA policy reports

Tell me, please, how can I see in Endpoint Management Server which policy number of the SBA blade is installed on the user's machine? I need something that looks like a Policy Reports which are configured in $UEPMDIR/engine/conf/local.properties, but the are for OneCheck User Settings, Full Disk Encryption, Media Encryption & Port Protection, and Client Settings only.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Just to make sure I understand: the report .csv file generated by the Endpoint Management contains no information about SandBlast Agent?

0 Kudos
Olga_Kuts
Advisor

Yes you are right. The report includes information only about OneCheck User Settings, Full Disk Encryption, Media Encryption & Port Protection, and Client Settings (this is also noted in the documentation).

0 Kudos
Oren_Shalgi
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Hi Olga,

If you are looking for a specific user/device you may use the "Show for" filter at the top of the policy tab in SmartEndpoint. The policy report you have mentioned is available only for the blades you wrote. Expanding this capability would require submitting a request for enhancement.

Oren.

0 Kudos
Olga_Kuts
Advisor

Hi Oren,

Thanks for you reply. On the policy tab, I can see the current policy number that the administrator has set. But how can I be sure that the agent has updated the necessary policies? How can I see the number of the policy that is actually installed on a certain computer?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events