cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

R81.10 on-prem to Cloud management migration

Hi All,

Been working with my SE to get an official answer and timeline on when this will be supported, so thought I would ask here as well for visibility.

Initial feedback is that this is not supported, and I've not been able to secure a timeline on when it will be supported.  This seems odd considering R81.10 has been the recommended release for a while now, and we have clients aggressively pushing for cloud management.

Hopefully someone from the Endpoint team can chip in.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I know regular mgmt works 100%, however, if you are referring to endpoint server, then I cant say. Maybe as you mentioned, someone from Endpoint team or R&D can confirm for you.

Andy

0 Kudos
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

I'm talking Harmony Endpoint on prem - should've made it clearer but in my defense I did post in the Endpoint forum😁

the_rock
Legend
Legend

You are right, you did post in the right forum, its layer 8 problem (on my end lol).

Anyway, as I said, let CP confirm this for you, as I searched it and cant find an official statement anywhere.

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We can do a migration today through Professional Services.
What we don’t have currently is a self-service tool to perform the migration.
Not sure what the timelines are on providing this.

0 Kudos
Ruan_Kotze
Advisor

@PhoneBoy  We did engage with PS (can DM you details) and they stated that they'll only have the tooling in place to migrate R81.10 around end of Q2. 

PS did enquire about FDE so not sure if that is the snag?

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

FDE and MEPP are the long poles in the tent here.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events