Any downside to the approach listed below?
If VSX has Internet connectivity:
1. Check the version of the CPUSE agent
2. If it is a single VSX, perform "set vsx off"
3. If it is a Cluster HA, "set vsx off" on a standby
4. Use WebUI to update the agent, download, verify and install the JHFA
5. "set vsx on"
6. If cluster HA, failover to the upgraded member
7. Rinse and repeat on remaining cluster member
Depending on the currently installed JHFA, CPUSE agent may be updated from WebUI
If this functionality is not yet shown in WebUI, update CPUSE agent in "offline mode" as was shown by others in this thread.
It would not hurt to pre-download both, the CPUSE agent and the JHFA to have an option for offline installation.