Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
efeit
Participant

Harmony endpoint inside office network ?

Hello, I installed harmony endpoint for users.how can this application be made passive while in office. Or is it possible to define a specific network? When it receives ip from that network, the application should close itself. Because media streaming is forbidden in the endpoint rule. But it is not forbidden in the firewall. Is there a solution in this regard? When there was harmony connect, it was closing itself in office.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Harmony Connect routes traffic to the cloud to perform security inspection.
In Harmony Connect, this is done on-device.
Are you blocking this with URL Filtering or some other method?
What version of client and is it managed from Infinity Portal or on-prem (and if so, what version/JHF level)?

0 Kudos
efeit
Participant

hi i defined the blocking (url filtering) via harmony endpoint infinity portal. client harmony endpoint version E87.62.
what i want: close harmony connect program when inside the company that is in harmony connect. if not close it, let it get the rules defined in the first firewall when it connects to the company network. is this possible?

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Harmony Connect, different product than Harmony Endpoint can work in this way but was recently announced as End of Sale.

Suggest working with your local SE on your requirements and they can help determine the best fit or raise any needed RFEs that might be needed.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
efeit
Participant

Thank you for your support. We will conduct a study on this issue with SE.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events