Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pawel_eM
Participant
Jump to solution

Harmony Endpoint Remediation Manager for Administrators - removing imported files from list

Hello Team,
Any advice how to remove list of imported files into Harmony Endpoint Remediation Manager for Administrators? 
After using it for a while, scrolling around looking for a freshly imported file becomes very tiring

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
R3Z955VN6
Explorer

First of all, i also did not find any information on this, nor a simple way to delete entries.

I may found a solution tho:
You could try to delete the line in Notepad++, the file would be "C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\Remediation\RemediationDB.db"
As far as it seems for me that 1 Event = 1 Line in the DB

** DISCLAIMER **
I did NOT try to delete a line yet, so i do not know whats gonna happen after you deleted it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
R3Z955VN6
Explorer

First of all, i also did not find any information on this, nor a simple way to delete entries.

I may found a solution tho:
You could try to delete the line in Notepad++, the file would be "C:\ProgramData\CheckPoint\Endpoint Security\Remediation\RemediationDB.db"
As far as it seems for me that 1 Event = 1 Line in the DB

** DISCLAIMER **
I did NOT try to delete a line yet, so i do not know whats gonna happen after you deleted it.

0 Kudos
Pawel_eM
Participant

Thanks R3Z955VN6,
in my case it worked, BUT i use Remediation Manager for Administrators on a vm without any network access created only for extracting quarantined files 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events