cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lzm
Collaborator

Endpoint VPN blade stuck in Initializing after upgrade

Hello checkmates,

This is the 3rd time I've seen it happening. After I deploy the VPN blade to an already installed client, after the client finishes upgrading this happens:

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_18.png

VPN blade stucks on the "Initializing" status forever. Also there's no response from any of the buttons. Connect To..., Connect, Manage settings, More connection details, nothing. Only the Back button works. 

The only way out I've found is to restart the computer. Is this a problem or is there a way to fix it?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Upgrading from which version?

0 Kudos
Lzm
Collaborator

Same version, I just added the VPN blade.

0 Kudos
J_B
Collaborator

Have you got any errors in the Windows event logs?  Although this is an older article, it may give you some ideas sk137412

Also check the Windows event logs for any NTFS errors.  I've found that if there's any form of disk corruption, check point is one of the first applications to show issues.

To get a better idea of how big your issue is, do you have many other devices out there that are working?  When you say it's the 3rd time you've seen it happen, is it always on the same model device?

Could be worth logging a call with Check Point as it's on the newest E84.30 client.  According to this, E84.00 is still the recommended client.

0 Kudos
Martin_Raska
Advisor
Advisor

I have the same problem, its happening from time to time, version E87.31.1015, Win11. I dont know solution.

0 Kudos
BorisL
Contributor

Hi.

Did you find a solution for this?

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events