cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RTX_vinan-cano
Explorer
Jump to solution

Endpoint E82.00 "about" version mismatch

I am just testing E82.00 for Windows 10 on my laptop and have noticed that the Help, About from the tray icon shows "E81.40 build 986101104" as the installed version. The Program and Features entry for the client also says "98.61.1104"

Is this a mistake?

I've re-installed/repaired, re-downloaded the MSI and it's still the same.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
That definitely doesn’t look right.
Official build numbers here: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
Note that E82.10 clients are now available.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
tomerli
Employee
Employee

The installed version (E82.00) is ok. The build number for the E82.00 SA VPN client is 986101104 and it is ok in the installation as well.

It is just a known cosmetic issue in the Help About screen that have E81.40 instead of E82.00.

Thanks, 

Tomer - EndPoint Cyber Security Release & Project Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin
That definitely doesn’t look right.
Official build numbers here: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
Note that E82.10 clients are now available.
0 Kudos
tomerli
Employee
Employee

The installed version (E82.00) is ok. The build number for the E82.00 SA VPN client is 986101104 and it is ok in the installation as well.

It is just a known cosmetic issue in the Help About screen that have E81.40 instead of E82.00.

Thanks, 

Tomer - EndPoint Cyber Security Release & Project Manager

0 Kudos
RTX_vinan-cano
Explorer

Thanks to both of you, I did think it was cosmetic but it would have proved a little confusing for our helpdesk if they needed to diagnose user issues.

I was not aware of E82.10 when I started testing E82.00 but have now switched to the newer release and all is well again with it showing the correct version.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events