Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pedro_Moreira
Explorer
Jump to solution

Checkpoint installer closes without finishing the installation

Hello,

I did a reset on a computer at the company i work in, one of the first things i do after a reset is installing checkpoint endpoint that we use as our antivirus and connection to VPN, after downloading the latest version i started to install it on the computer at first i though everything was going smooth. The first "bar" Initial Client: downloading goes to 100% and after that it closes and opens again the installer and starts the deploiment,  i was watching it install and creating the folder on my disk (C:) > Program Files (x86) >CheckPoint, the only folder that it makes is "Endpoint Security Agent" after sometime the installer goes to arround 90% and closes it by itself and cleans the folder which i mentioned before.

I tried to reset the computer again, i tried to clean everyfolder/file checkpoint made and installing again (i did this to every single version for Windows) and still can't install CheckPoint, some version after the first step of the installition is complete it closes the latest version is the only one on this computer that goes to the second step of the installation, this is not the first time it happen to me but ussualy after trying other version it works, but not this time.

Computer it's a XPS 13 7390 on Windows 11 Pro.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pedro_Moreira
Explorer

Hello PhoneBoy,

After checking Event Viewer i found the problem, smart app controll was blocking the installation.

So the problem it's fixed, thanks for your time.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Installers are specific to the installation of Harmony Endpoint. 
You will need to work with your administrator on this issue as they may not be using a version compatible with your build of Windows 11.
They may also need to engage our TAC.

0 Kudos
Pedro_Moreira
Explorer

Hello PhoneBoy,

After checking Event Viewer i found the problem, smart app controll was blocking the installation.

So the problem it's fixed, thanks for your time.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events