cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kim_Moberg
Advisor

CG SaaS - What are the recommended MFA solution

Hi CheckMates,

Does anyone have any experience and possible recommendation for a Identity Provider for ID-Guard for Identity in CG SaaS?

I see Check Point are pointing at Okta, Microsoft AD FS and Centrify in the help guides for CG SaaS.

I am not finding which product are better than the others and which product it works together with. The only thing I see is that I needs to work with SAML 2.0.

Configuration examples with specific combinations of Identity Providers and Service Providers:

Please if anyone can directly me in the right directly. it would be appreciated 🙂

Thanks

Best Regards
Kim
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Abigael_Levy
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kim_Moberg,

CloudGuard SaaS can support integration with any Identity Provider supporting the SAML 2.0 protocol. We do have a limitation today which is that we do not dot support the combinations Azure AD/Office 365 and Google Identity Provider/G suite. We are working on a technical solution to support those combinations, particularly partnering with Microsoft to support Azure AD with Office 365. We unfortunately do not have an ETA for resolution at this time.

If the Identity pPovider you are using is not available in the Add Identity Provider wizard in the configuration screen of Identity Protection, please reach out to me directly at abigaels@checkpoint.com. It does not mean your Identity provider is not supported by the solution. The SKs you referred to are only example for common cases of deployment.

With regards to which Identity provider is better, this is not something I can advise on, them being external systems that come with their own pro and cons depending on your expectations for an Identity Provider. I just want to reiterate that the one you select will not make a difference for your integration with CloudGuard SaaS.

Best regards,

Abigael

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events