2023-05-14 03:21 AM
What's New? Product News | May 2023
I'm happy to share with you this month's product news with some additional capabilities we added to the product.
What's new in CloudGuard AppSec this month?
- Enhanced configuration options in trigger object for sending logs to an external syslog/CEF server:
When configuring a trigger object to send logs to an external syslog/CEF server it is now possible to configure any URL as its address and not just an IP address.
- It is also possible to determine IP protocol between UDP (the default for syslog) and TCP (the default for CEF).
- For more information about trigger configuration visit our dedicated documentation page.
- CloudGuard AppSec Custom rules and Exceptions:
‘Skip’ action can now match regular expressions in the matched indicators to exclude a value from inspection:
- The exception rule query’s keys contain a new ‘Indicator’ key.
- Its value is a regular expression that, if found in the matched indicators upon an AppSec event, will match the rule. This allows excluding specific indicators that an administrator deems as false positives.
- For more information about configuring Custom rules and Exceptions visit our dedicated documentation page.
- Various Bug Fixes.