CloudGuard for AWS- Enterprise Scale Deployment - Deep Dive (TechTalk)
In this Deep Dive webinar, I will walk you through the process of building a secure enterprise scalable topology protected by CloudGuard IaaS. I will take you step-by-step through the deployment and configuration process on both AWS and Check Point platforms.
- The webinar diagram is available via this link.
- Webinar Q&A are available via this link.
- CloudGuard AutoScaling for AWS deployment guide is accessible via this link.
- Transit Gateway Cross Availability Zone Cluster deployment guide is available via this link.
- TGW Cross Availability Zone Cluster – additional configuration required to read here.
- Cloud Management Extension (CME) available via this link.
(** CME is relevant only for CloudGuard AutoScaling deployments)
- CloudGuard Controller Admin Guide is available via this link.
- CloudGuard Template list is available via this link.
Thanks again for the great presentation.
Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't see the routing configuration on the GAIA part of the GeoCluster members. So, did you kept the below original configuration from the deployment? The whole traffics (IN and OUT) are routed only from eth0?
|Destination Address||Next Hop|
|Default||eth0 default GW IP Address|
|10.0.1.0/24||eth1 default GW IP Address|