cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prashant
Participant

CheckPoint CloudGuard Support for NSX-T 2.4

Hello All- 

I am looking for the Cloud Guard Support for NSX-T. Below are my requirements in specific.

• Does Check Point officially supports Cloud Guard with NSX-T version 2.4, I know it supports as Service Insertion at the Edge(sk139213) with version 2.3. However it says later version also supported but couldn't get any documented affirmation.  I also see the CP partnership with NSX-T 2.4 from VMware site and through an announcement published in Check Pont Blog

• Also with NSX-T does CheckPoint CloudGarud support service insertion & inspection for East-West, Micro segmentation traffic.

• If it supported, where could I find supported documentation. Else, Is there any official announcement for EA, GA release dates for the NSX-T 2.4 version

Thanks in Advance!!!

-PB

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The SK you reference says version 2.3 or newer is supported and should support microsegmentation: https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solut...
I have not heard anything to suggest otherwise.
While not familiar with the specifics, I assume the SK has everything you need.
If it doesn't please clarify what is missing.
0 Kudos
Prashant
Participant

The sk139213 is now updated for East-West Micro segmentation using Service function Chaining.
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.