Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sachintekane
Explorer

Can we configure CloudGuard Controller on multi domain server?

We are planning to use User Access role using Azure AD in MDS but getting error while importing the users. We just want to know weather Cloud Guard Controller is supported or not on MDS(Multi Domain Server R81 JHF 77)  

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Have you discussed sk175983 with TAC already?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
sachintekane
Explorer

Thanks for sharing the SK,

I will contact TAC. But SK doesn't have info if cloudguard controller is supported or not on MDS. 

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Yes supported. What's the specific concern relating to that?

(Earliest reference I could find is in sk115772).

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
sachintekane
Explorer

It was giving me error when i run "cloudguard on" command from specific CMA. PFA error.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

The workflow changed in recent versions, I know on regular SMS it's now activated automatically in R81 when you configure a new DC object.

Will check the error and revert.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Gil_Sudai
Employee
Employee

Yes it is supported. What is currently not supported (and will be supported in the next main version after R81.20) is the usage of Data Center objects in the MDS Global policy. 

sachintekane
Explorer

Currently MDS running on R81 version and i want to use Azure AD user group in one of the CMA. Do we have any document where i can refer and enable cloudguard controller on MDS level?

0 Kudos
Gil_Sudai
Employee
Employee

You do not need to manually enable anything. Just create a Data Center and start using it. The backend process will start automatically.

sachintekane
Explorer

TAC helped to fix this issue by replacing directory.py file on MDS and able to see Azure AD users and groups.

Now we are facing challenge to authenticate  users using SAML app for mobile access. Getting error with Failed Log In - Unknown user. We could see login successful in Azure SAML sign-in log. Not sure why Security gateway not authenticating Azure AD users.

Anyone faced similar issue.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Recommend creating a separate thread for this issue in the Remote Access space.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Which specific remote access client are you using or is it the MAB portal?

(e.g. Capsule VPN solution doesn't currently support SAML auth - please speak with your local CP SE about an RFE where needed.)

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.