cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michael_Horne
Advisor

Azure CPUSE upgrade

Hello,

I still read that we need to do a side-by-side upgrade of security gateways in the Azure cloud (sk173635).  Is there any information when we will be able to do upgrades using CPUSE? Will R81 or R81.10 support this? Does any one know?

We are looking at upgrading from R80.30 and if we have to do a side-by-side upgrae in Azure, it woudl be nice to do it once, to a version that supports CPUSE upgrades.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Dmitry_Gorn
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We are working on CPUSE upgrade support for Azure Single Gateways and Clusters and have it on the short term roadmap (I do not have a concrete ETA to share at the moment).

The plan is to support upgrading from R80.30 and above to R80.40 and above.

Please follow the Azure latest updates SK where will will update once this capability is available.

Thanks,

Dmitry

0 Kudos
Don_Paterson
Advisor

Hi Dmitry,

I heard about a possible release of CloudGuard upgrade option, possibly in Q3 2021. 

Did that happen, is there an upgrade option now?

Thanks,

Don

0 Kudos
Dmitry_Gorn
Employee
Employee

Hi Don,

This is not yet released and still under development and testing.

I expect AWS in-place upgrading via CPUSE to be released first during the next few months, and then Azure.

Thanks,

Dmitry

0 Kudos
Don_Paterson
Advisor

Thank you 🙂 . Will there be limitations, for example a more recent version/release of code (R80.20+) required to do a supported upgrade?

0 Kudos
Dmitry_Gorn
Employee
Employee

At the moment we will support upgrading from R80.30 and above to R80.40 and above.

Don_Paterson
Advisor

Thanks again 😁

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.