Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kayhan_SAHIN
Participant
Jump to solution

Is GAIA API works on Scalable Platforms/Chassis Gateways?

We want to automate new vlan interface creation on our firewalls.  We successfully achived the automation in Security Gateways using GAIA API. Before doing this in Scalable Platform (because we don't have test chassis), we just want to consult to you mates. Do you have any experience on this issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Please refer PMTR-90120 in sk148074.

Further API development is expected with the next major release.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Most of what you'd use the Gaia API for would be configured on the MHO, which does not have API support at present (as I understand it).

0 Kudos
Kayhan_SAHIN
Participant

Yes, MHO does not have API support as of now. 

My question is for spesifically for 40k/60k chassis gateways actually. We have one of them in our environment. Can I use GAIA API on 40k/60k chassis gateways the same way that I used in Security Gateways (like 16k,28k)?

From your above answer I deducted that I can use GAIA API with using security group's IP address which defined MHO switch and can achive creating new vlan interface automation successfully. If it is true then I can use it with 40k/60k chassis gateway with the same way that I used in MHO's security group's IP address as I understand correctly.

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Please refer PMTR-90120 in sk148074.

Further API development is expected with the next major release.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
Kayhan_SAHIN
Participant

Hi Chris, thank you your reply. Because of the known limitation we can't do this operation as of now. So we can mark this post status as "resolved" then. 

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events