We are happy to announce an EA program for customers who are interested to try out our new clientless RDP support for MAB’s portal.
This addition of RDP application enables MAB users to access their work desktop from remote, using only their browser, just like they access the other applications published on MAB portal.
Technology and Requirements:
- For the clientless RDP, we use Apache Guacamole, which in turn uses HTML5. Therefore, user’s browser should support HTML5 as well (all major browsers’ recent versions support HTML5).
- Apache Guacamole server has to be installed (It’s also possible to use Docker image)
- RDP personalized link display on the sslvpn portal (no need for the guacamole native portal)
- SmartConsole GUI configuration
- Connection tracking (logs)
- New portal look & feel
This Early Availability is based on R80.10 release and will be available for deployment before end of year (Q4 2018).
We will only send it to customers who would be interested to deploy and share their feedback with us. MAB issues will be handled by R&D during this EA period.
If you’re interested to be part of this EA – please contact me directly.