I'm interested to know which are the experience of the CheckMates community on the correct configuration of an architecture with many (>40) remote offices connected via VPNs to a central HUB.
- What are the correct consideration in order to manage the gateway from the main HQ?
- what are the specific settings for this configuration?
- open ports required?
- object definition on the smartdashboard
- should I define the remote object from the public IPS?
- how should I establish the SIC?
In past I had some issue on this kind of configuration. Have you some experience to share?