As my requirement is to allow some website (like:https://accounts.aclgrc.com) and rest should block.
Also, I need to do this without HTTPS Inspection.
Below is the process that I follow.
01. I am using "Signature Tool for custom Application Control and URL Filtering applications". Refer sk103051.
02. By using the above tool I create a custom application.
03. After that, I am following the sk111054 to Edit the SmartConsole.exe.config file in a text editor. and did the below changes by going to this directory C:\Program Files (x86)\CheckPoint\SmartConsole\R80.10\PROGRAM (for 64 bits)
04. Add the line <add key="AccessImportApplicationsVisible" value="True" /> .
05. Save the SmartConsole.exe.config file.
07. then Create a rule.
08.then create one more rule and add the custom application.
09. Before step 08 any websites is accessible but after creating an above rule I not able to access any single websites.
10. Below is the tracker logs details
Please suggest me if above step (any step) is wrong.
QUERY: I need confirmation that whether by following the above procedure can we achieve this like by creating a custom signature. OR Please suggest me is there any alternate way to archive this.
My Requirement is to allow only three (3) website and rest are should block.
Security Engineer, QOS Technology PVT LTD., INDIA