I was hoping for a little guidance and advice on upgrading from R77.20 to R80.10
1x Management Server - VM
2x 4600 Appliances (Cluster)
My plan is to:
1. CPUSE - Verify - Download Software
2. Copy VM and disconnect NICS
3. Upgrade new vm using CPUSE
4. Once complete drop the live VM and boot the new VM with NICS enables
5. Login inter server via Web Browser and download Smart Console.
6. Remote Web Browse on to Appliance 1 and Upgrade the downloaded software - Confirm all is good
7. Remote Web Browse on to Appliance 2 and Upgrade the downloaded software - Confirm all is good
Can anyone see any downfalls in my plan? Or offer a better way? Will the SIC need to be reestablished?
Thanks in advance