The new R80.20.M1 Management Feature Release which just became generally available contains several additions to managing Data Center Objects in SmartConsole.
- Integration with Google Cloud Platform, Cisco ISE and Nuage Networks.
- Automatic license management with the CloudGuard IaaS Central Licensing utility.
- Monitoring capabilities integrated into SmartView.
- CloudGuard IaaS support for 41000, 44000, 61000, and 64000 Scalable Platforms.
- Various user experience improvements. CloudGuard IaaS is a very important project to Check Point and we are constantly improving its ease of use and tooling. The tooltips, editors and connection managers for data center servers and data center objects have some changes. One nice touch that I would like to demonstrate is a new "locate" option. Clicking it will sync the left-side tree and the right-side members and give you a better orientation in the sea of machines, tags and groups at your cloud data center.