I've recently upgraded an R77.30 open server to R80.10 take 462. This my ~6th cluster upgrade using this ISO on Dell R720/730 servers. Once the OS was installed I setup mgmt and routing then ran the first time GUI wizard. When complete, I SSH'd in and copied and pasted in the saved configuration. I then reset SIC on the mgmt server and it is trusted/communicating.
When I tried to push policy I get a 'failed timed out' message in the mgmt server after ~10 minutes. Any other time policy pushes on any one of our ~14 clusters in 2-3 minutes.
- I validated the license is attached and see it in CPLIC print.
- After a reboot I did a FW unloadlocal and tried FW fetch mgmt ip address. This also fails and the local/default policy was loaded.
- In TCPDump -i any host mgmt IP address | grep 18191 I see traffic between the gateway and mgmt server, but still no policy installs (via mgmt server or fw fetch).
- The cluster member is Active Attention and the upgraded box reads ClusterXL inactice or machine is down. cpghaprob stat on the upgraded box reads HA module not started.
- I also verified the Masters file in $FWDIR/conf is set with the mgmt server host name, like our other 80.10 boxes. I also added that mgmt server name and IP to the Host and DNS entry on the gateway.
Not sure what else to try. Outside of rebuilding again, I was looking for other suggestions?
[Expert@8010gateway:0]# fw fetch (mgmt ip address)
Failed to read database.
Probably module was never installed