Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tom_Cripps
Advisor

Concurrent Administrators on HTTPS Inspection

So, Checkpoints new things with R80.10 was concurrent Administrators working on the same policy at once, so why is it when you need to go into HTTPS Inspection or DLP or QoS or anything in the old SmartDashboard your user account doesn't pass over and you log in in "Admin" 

Is there any plans to bring these Blades into SmartConsole anytime soon as I've experienced many times having to figure out which of our Administrators have left the window open and they're screen is locked when they're away from their desk.

7 Replies
RickLin
Advisor
Advisor

Until right now, I known even R80.20 EA, still not yet integrate Https Inspection into SmartConsole.

I would suggest you that you can try to submit RFE in below link.

Check Point Software Technologies: Product and Feature Suggestions 

0 Kudos
Tom_Cripps
Advisor

I don't get why, most environments will have HTTPS Inspection so I can't understand why that's not a thought into bringing it into SmartConsole, but nevertheless I'll look into the RFE.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Not sure it's coming in R80.20, but we definitely plan to address this in upcoming releases.

0 Kudos
Tom_Cripps
Advisor

Puzzled why it wasn't a must for SmartConsole, but nice to hear you plan on integrating it on future releases. 

0 Kudos
James_Alliband
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

Tom,

R80.20 and future releases this is road mapped as is the same with Endpoint. We will keep you up to date with road map when we have more information. Also, it may be worth looking into R80.20 EA program as well. Talk to your local Check Point Security Engineer for more information. 

0 Kudos
Tom_Cripps
Advisor

Thank you for the information, the EA program isn't something we'd be interested in due to the our live production network no point risking stuff with bugs and missed issues. It's not that big of deal to look towards EA it's more of an annoyance really.

Thanks for the insight though James. 

0 Kudos
James_Alliband
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

I can understand that, from a Check Point, point of view we want and are striving for everything to be in a single console and all managed from the same point. We are close and just a few loose ends to tie up.

James

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events