I already follow by Automatic Upgrade from the Gateway manual from Administration Guide.
Please help to advice.
Distributing the Remote Access Clients From the Gateway Use this procedure to distribute an upgrade of the Remote Access Clients from the Security Gateway. To distribute the Remote Access Clients from the gateway:
1. On the gateway, in the $FWDIR/conf/extender/CSHELL directory, back up the TRAC.cab and trac_ver.txt files.
2. Download the Remote Access Clients Automatic Upgrade file for your release from the Endpoint Security home page http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk117536.
3. Put the new TRAC.cab and ver.ini files in the same directory on the gateway: $FWDIR/conf/extender/CSHELL
4. On a non-Windows gateway, run: chmod 750 TRAC.cab
5. Edit the trac_ver.txt file in the directory and change the version number to the number in the new ver.ini. Setting Up Remote Access Clients Remote Access Clients for Windows 32/64-bit Administration Guide E80.72 and Higher | 28
6. Make sure the client upgrade mode is set:
a) Open SmartDashboard or SmartConsole (for R80.x).
b) Open Global Properties > Remote Access > Endpoint Connect.
c) Set the Client upgrade mode to Ask user (to let user confirm upgrade) or Always upgrade (automatic upgrade).
d) Click OK.
7. Install the policy. When the client connects to the gateway, the user is prompted for an automatic upgrade of the newer version.
Step 3. Put the new TRAC.cab and ver.ini files in the same directory on the gateway: $FWDIR/conf/extender/CSHELL
I have no see ver.ini from download link.
E80.82 Remote Access VPN Clients - Automatic Upgrade file
Retrieving data ...