Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeroen_Demets
Collaborator

Weeknumbers in Android Capsule Workspace app.

Hi,

there are quite some differences between the iOS and the Android Capsule Workspace app.

One of them is that you can show Week Numbers in the iOS app (through settings, it's not active by default) but not in the Android app. Or well, at least I didn't find it.

Does anyone know how to show week numbers in the Android app?

Jeroen

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I don't believe this is currently possible.

0 Kudos
Jeroen_Demets
Collaborator

Is there a way to do suggestions to the app developpers? As the iOS app has it, I suppose it's just a matter of focusing on it by the Android app dev...

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You just did Smiley Happy

Part of the reason the community exists is to interact with R&D.

While I can't promise that every suggestion that comes from CheckMates is implemented, it is definitely considered.

0 Kudos
Jeroen_Demets
Collaborator

Hi guys,

apparently you can see week numbers in the Android app by default. You can select day, week or month view and while in weekview, it will be shown.

For Apple users: you can only select day or month view. But by tilting the iPhone the calendar will automatically switch to week view. There you might see the week number. That depends on whether you activated that setting which by default is turned off.

I don't know if the Android app had this feature all along or if it's new since some build.

But anyway: both platforms can show you weeknumbers Smiley Happy

HTH

Jeroen

0 Kudos
Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events