E80.81 is now available.
- Full Disk Encryption - Support for NVMe-based Opal Self Encrypting Drives.
- Anti-Exploit - ROP exploit protection for the Firefox browser.
- Improved triggering of the forensics report when the URL contains specific characters.
- Optimization of the size of the backup database.
- Reduced the number of false positives by improving the handling of the exclusions policy.
- Invalid paths are removed from the exclusions policy.
- Honeypot files are deleted after the client is upgraded.
- Improved interoperability with Capsule Docs.
- Improved compatibility with third-party Microsoft Office add-ins.
- SandBlast Agent for Browsers - Web Extension
- Improved handling of policy settings that are updated through the Windows registry.
Refer to sk123051 for more information on E80.81 release.