Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Mueller
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Text File sent to receipient

Hi,

One question - when the Sandblast TE removes a file out of a mail it attaches a Textfile with the content

"Attachment 'Filename' was removed by Check Point Threat Extraction."

Is there a possibility to change that text??

Br

Robert

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andre_K
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Robert,

This text (string) is hardcoded in one of the binary files. I had asked the same exact question with TAC back in August. They called me and advised this messages cannot be edited or changed. (not even via a custom hotfix).

Regards, Andre  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I suggest to look the the UserCheck messages first and edit the mail signatures for Threat Extraction as shown below. To edit the text of the attached text file I suggest opening a service request with your TAC as this might involve editing a configuration file.

Andre_K
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Robert,

This text (string) is hardcoded in one of the binary files. I had asked the same exact question with TAC back in August. They called me and advised this messages cannot be edited or changed. (not even via a custom hotfix).

Regards, Andre  

Robert_Mueller
Collaborator

Hi,

*grml* Thx for your answer.. I hope, that this will changed in the future.. but thx for your answer!!

Cheers

Robert

0 Kudos
Victor_MR
Employee Employee
Employee

Hi,

In fact, it has been changed recently Smiley Happy

Currently you need to install a hotfix which the TAC should provide. It has been documented in the sk120415.

Cheers!

Victor.

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events