I could not help but notice number of issues brought-up in this forum regarding MDS R80.10:
1. Problems with backups MDS backup fails on R80.10 Solutions for backup/restoring individual MDS Domains.
2. Problems with revisions Revisions Management in R80.x
3. Problems with MLS MDS Logging
4. Problems (or unreasonable behavior by design), in MDSE: SmartEvent in mixed multi domain environment
5. Problems with DMS monitoring indicators validity and state manipulation: Domain Server Status in Smartconsole
6. Problem with Using More than one Interface on a Multi-Domain Server
One of my large clients is looking to migrate their R77.20 MDS to R80.10 and I am a bit concerned that the process and the results will be less then optimal.
I would like to get feedback from those who have already taken the plunge to make an informed decision.