Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atif_Saeed
Participant

CCSA R80 Exam

Found lot of issues in CCSA R80 Exam with questions/answers , specifically questions with answers provided not matching correct answers. I have been told that they are done to beat the dumps available and will not be marked. It makes no sense and need to be corrected for serious users. Also the exam content was poorly written and need to have more practical appeal(i.e duplicate questions, Poor choice of wording). Also please have your exam available in for MAC users (When used home proctored option it did not work on the day of test as it need Windows machine whereas the pre test simulator provided by Pearson Vue it worked without a issue on the MAC, been told that CP does not provide MAC support- makes no sense). 

1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Toni Ponder‌ did mention that she will pass your feedback on.

Specific to Mac support, it may be because we use Capsule Docs for our exam materials (I know we do for the instructor manuals).

The currently released version on Mac doesn't read these docs, but the upcoming release should.

See: https://community.checkpoint.com/message/7414-can-you-even-open-files-with-capsule-doc-viewer-on-mac...

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events