The Dynamic Mount Utility is needed to mount drives that have been encrypted with Check Point's Full Disk Encryption product. This is needed if the operating system fails on the endpoint computer.
The Dynamic Mount Utility:
- Lets you access hard disks connected through a USB port
- Is hardware independent
- Note - The Full Disk Encryption Alternative Boot Menu is not hardware independent.
- Runs from a Windows environment, or from a pre-prepared WinPE or BartPE CD/DVD.
- Replaces the Full Disk Encryption slaving feature of previous releases.
- Does not require Full Disk Encryption on the disk.
There are two versions of this tool: