Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harel_Hechter
Participant

E80.70 on Windows 10 x64 1703 caused BSOD

E80.70 supposed to be compatible with Windows 10 x64 1703, but it caused BSOD on a daily basis (several times a day, actually). 

I have tried it on 2 different Windows 10 x64 1703 based computers and the results are the same. 

BSOD has stopped completely after uninstalling it.

Any further info. will be extremely appreciated.

Thanks!

Harel

6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Correct, E80.70 should be compatible: Check Point Endpoint Security Client Support Schedule for New Operating Systems 

However, a BSOD may happen for other reasons.

I recommend engaging with the TAC who should be able to gather the necessary debugs to understand what's going on.

Harel_Hechter
Participant

Hi Dameon,

It could have been caused for some other reason, but still, E80.70 should be considered as the main suspect, since it hasn't happened again after uninstalling it.

And this were exactly the same on 2 completely different computers, after installing and uninstalling several times. 
What is TAC? Would you please reply with more specific contact details?

Thank you very much!
Harel

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

The contact information for our Technical Assistance Center is listed here: Contact Support 

Henrique_Sauer_
Contributor

Same problem with some computers, after installing e80.70 BSOD starts from time to time.

If you get any answer from TAC please update here.

0 Kudos
Harel_Hechter
Participant

Hi Henrique,

Consider my new post in this discussion.

I hope it will help.

Harel

Harel_Hechter
Participant

Installation using the Basic Remote Access Client option (the 3rd installation option) solved the BSOD completely.

Since then it's working fine, without any further issues.

Enjoy Smiley Happy

Harel

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events