New features in R77.20.60 include:
- IPv6 support in 700 / 1400 / 1200R appliances
- Supported in locally managed and in centrally managed modes
- Central management of IPv6 functionality requires R80.10 Security Management Server with Hotfix.
The Hotfix will be available soon in this sk.
- For more details, refer to sk118816 - IPv6 support for 700 / 1200R / 1400 SMB Appliances
- New WebUI design
- Enhanced license support
- License is retained when restoring configuration from another appliance
- User Center ALL-IN-ONE EVALUATION license support.
- Performance and stability fixes
More information and download here (note: requires an active Support agreement): R77.20.60 for Small and Medium Business Appliances