AnsweredAssumed Answered

What licenses do I need for reporting in R80.10?

Question asked by Ricardo Andres Munoz on Jun 28, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 29, 2017 by Ricardo Andres Munoz

It is necessary the correlation unit license or is enough with the Smart Event license?

Can I migrate a R77.30 Smart Reporter (with reporter license) to a R80.10 Smart Event?