In my test environment I have two Multi Domain Servers with 3 Domains that were upgraded from R80 ro R80.10 R80.10_T421_FULL without any problems few days ago.
Since then, policy was succesfully installed to multiple R77.30 gateways many times.
Since yesterday I've been experiencing problems with Policy Verification and Installation. I didn't modify anything in Domains and MDS.
I can't install any of the policies in domains on primary MDS. Unfortunately, the secondary MDS also has the same problem. This might have happened through synchronization before I even spotted the problem.
There ist just basic security policy in place with few rules + Monitoring, Compliance, no IPS, Threat Prevention, etc,
I get the following errors:
1) During policy installation - Screenshot 1
2) During Policy verification - Screenshot 2
3) During debugging - Screenshots 3-6
4) Policy Installation debug
5) Policy Verification debug
It also fails to install Data Base.
In GuiDBedit every object is in place in MDS and Domain Servers.
So far I tried the following with no luck:
- Reviewing the logs since the upgrade time
- Failing over to MDS-Secondary and installing policies from there
- Reverting to older policies
- Creating new empty policy with any-any allow rule
- Restarting processes on both MDS
- Restarting both MDS
- Clearing SmartConsole cache
- Checking for corrupted file systems
- Checking free space problems
Is there any possibility to get this fixed?