- MobileIron Core
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
- IBM Maas360
- Good Dynamics (or BlackBerry Dynamics as its now called)
- MS Intune
- Citrix ZenMobile
If you have a customer what really wants to buy the best mobile security on the market (ours of course) but needs to deploy with an MDM not mentioned above, there are a few things to consider:
- If they are using just Android, the customer can distribute and manage the app via the Google playstore using the unsupported MDM, yet enroll via emails sent from SBM (using the registration code / QR in the email) with a list of devices imported into SBM from a CSV (your local mobile overlay can supply an example of this CSV formatting)
- If they are also using iOS, the customer can request a copy of the apple IPA package for the SBM agent and distribute with the MDM. The Appstore version will not work unless you enable unsupported MDM mode in the settings of SBM (this will however disable app protection due to a profile conflict, so is a last resort). A CSV of these apple devices will still need to be imported into SBM and an enrollment email sent as there is no MDM connection to collect the device list / sync devices.
- Lastly if there is a big deal on the table that requires us to work with an unsupported MDM in order to win the business, please inform the mobile overlay for your region ASAP!