Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jan_Vobruba
Participant
Jump to solution

R80 SmartConsole Unable to connect to server

Hello,

Because i have Windows 10 and i cant install local R80 demo. Thats why im trying install everything in our LAB (ESXi servers)

i have problem with R80 Management in my Lab. Im trying to connect with smartconsole (dashboard) to management but unable to connect to server. WebGui is working but i cant login to smartconsole.

MNGT R80 installed to VmWare ESXi virtual station. SmartConsole installed on Windows Server2012. I think it must be working, but not. Could you help me what i must to do it?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jan_Vobruba
Participant

yes Windows Firewall was disabled, and i checked GUI Clients on WebGUI and they missing... i tried to add it and isnt possible to add any new guiclients, thats why i reinstaled virtual management and after finished everything is working...

View solution in original post

6 Replies
WB
Explorer

Windows firewall is disabled on this server ? Did you try to connect from this Windows 2012 to itself (localhost in SmartDashbord) ? Did you try cpstart, cpstop ? Maybe install Gaia OS instead of W2k12.

0 Kudos
Jan_Vobruba
Participant

It was problem with GUI Client, thats why i cant see port 19009 Smiley Happy now is resolved

0 Kudos
Yordanos_Meng
Explorer

Hello Jan_Vobruba
I got the same problem with you how can you solve GUI client and haw can you see port 19009? Please kindly help me ?

0 Kudos
davinder083
Employee
Employee

How to check port 19009, i am working on this error. I got stuck with CPM , once cpm services successfully start we can't see this error.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

What do you see when running cpwd_admin list command? Can you share the output?

0 Kudos
Jan_Vobruba
Participant

yes Windows Firewall was disabled, and i checked GUI Clients on WebGUI and they missing... i tried to add it and isnt possible to add any new guiclients, thats why i reinstaled virtual management and after finished everything is working...

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events